26 January 2008

Funny of the Month - Lisa on her Non-Racism

This, from our companion blog NOT A GOOD QUEER:

No comment necessary. Just a question: How hard was Lisa hitting the bottle before she pecked this out?

-----------------------------------------------
http://notagoodqueer.blogspot.com/2008/01/history-of-martin-luther-king-day-by.html

NAGQ was never taught Black History month in college, grad school, or high school which were predominately white institutuions of education. This is where I learned about discrimination. I guess I ignored it because I was treated very nobily by my peers who were never homophobic to me . They treated me well. They mostly left me alone when my siter chris graduate class moved on, I was stuck with the super jocks where being a good athlete proctected one from an redicule. One would be protected and I had him his name was Mr. Smith. He told them to leave me alone and told me when you pu tyou head abouve the clouds Lisa, someone is ging to shoot you done. He knew that when Iwas a freshmen , I started on the varisty basketball teams point guard . My nickname was bob cousy where i was very focused on being a top athlete. I was blind to the social stresses of most society , yet as I grew older I realized my mother exerience at her h age is much different tham mine She was shamed in her forties as I am ashamed in y forties. Were booty wetn acorss the graime where were made choice that werer aginst the grain, and criticixed and all called inds amen didction diction abeleive what ou hear for m behind closed doors and be up fornt with me aor I will be at your door and askin g for the explanation why I am not shamed like my mother. I am showing up for the fight which is not asking you for an inveite no I am not a good queer and I am not asking for your permisssion to be loved sa sa sa sa ads a saa s a as squeuer quer you visuall ym e you visually weeemsigo where is joh hummel, former presindt from bro you answer me where are you I want to hear your voice . Reach out and aIIIII am getiing easier to find. As I go to Ted Wheeler and ask him if he has this bed I have slept in and said that he knew the unit that I had stayed in. Help me John Hummel, give me wisdom. I still Rise, I will not apologixe for anything! NAGQ you know that race is defined is what ever the dominacna t culture is what is wupppose to bpdogdfoigofigo

Posted by Not a Good Queer at 10:56 PM

No comments: